Designed with a focus on a no-pressure fun environment, to allow the kids to feel comfortable to try and learn new skills without the pressure of a "MUST WIN" atmosphere.
- 10 Games March-May.
- Developmental environment.
- Individual and team registrations.
*For the overall Spring League Schedule
Please click the link below.
Os Leagues are designed for both the individual player and team in mind.
Individual Registrants will be placed with players at the same level in similar geographic areas for schedule convenience.
Coaches and managers may also select the Team Registration for the spring or fall league.
- INDIVIDUAL or TEAM Registration Available
- 10 Games [No Practices]
- For Skaters with HS Varsity or JV/U15A or U12A Playing Level Experience.
- Fun, Competitive Environment
- Make up Games Available [we know schedules are busy]
- $225 Individual or $3000 Team [16 Players/Goalie min]
Development Teams Forming Now!
The off-season teams generally consist of three tournaments starting in the month of April. The girls will have a break from June through the end of July. Players looking for more ice time will have many additional options including the 8 week Os Summer Training Program.